HiSCS engineers attended the Educational Workshop dedicated to Concrete Science & Advanced Methods for Evaluation of Concrete, held by Germann Instruments and Geotest SA between 20 & 22 of November in Athens, Greece. During this workshop, we had the opportunity to enhance our understanding of basic concrete science and traditional and advanced methods for evaluation of concrete and concrete structures. We would like to thank Dr. Nicholas J. Carino, Mr. Claus Germann Petersen and all the members of Geotest S.A. team for their contribution and efforts.
Workshop on Concrete Science & Advanced Methods for Evaluation of Concrete.
- Calatrava Stayed Cable Bridge – Special Inspection & Maintenance
- Bridge Bearing Replacement – Single pier jacking & lifting at Athens International Airport El. Venizelos, Greece
- Jacking & lifting of Mall for Seismic Isolation Bearings Replacement
- Bridge Bearing replacement at Athens International Airport El. Venizelos, Greece
- Lifting & Jacking of Oil Terminal Jetty – Bearings Replacement
No comments to show.